We want you to have a fun and memorable time when you visit our farm to pick flowers. Just as important, we want your time spent with us to be safe. This info is provided to help you prepare for your visit.
Before you leave home
- For U-pick an entry ticket is required (the $5 ticket is credited back towards your purchase). All people over the age of two will need a ticket to enter the farm. You can secure your spot with a reservation, please see the reservation page for more detail. If you do not have a reservation and we have space available, you can buy the entry ticket at the door.
- The maximum group size we allow is 8
- No outside food is allowed in the orchard. Picnics are not allowed.
- If it is going to be a hot day be sure to pack sunscreen and water!
- Be sure to wear comfortable, closed toed shoes.
- We accept cash & card, including tap to pay as payment methods.
What you need to bring
- Your own shears or scissors to cut flowers.
- If you do not bring shears, we will have a limited amount you can borrow but only for adults.
- A bucket/container to put your flowers into once you cut them (you will want them to be in water as soon as they get picked and for your drive back home).
- If you do not bring a bucket, we will have them for sale.
- A pair of gardening gloves is recommended
Arriving at the farm
Please enter at the north end of our property (by the old blue truck), this is the end furthest away from the fruit stand. You will want to drive down and park all the way at the end of the lot so you are close to the fruit stand.
- If available, all pre-picked flowers & arrangements are sold at our fruit stand, the yellow & blue building on the corner of Concord Ave & Walnut Blvd
U-Pick in the farm
- The entrance for U-Pick is also at our fruit stand, the yellow & blue building on the corner of Concord Ave & Walnut Blvd
- If you made reservations, you will need to have your tickets either printed or on your phone to be scanned for entry. Every ticket will need to be scanned.
The picking experience
- Once your ticket has been scanned you will be handed something indicating the total number of tickets you had. KEEP HOLD OF THIS, as this will indicate to our cashiers the credit amount you have when paying (the cost of the tickets are credited back to your purchase).
- As you enter the farm after ticket scanning, there will be a sign with what is available to pick and how much each flower costs per stem.
- We ask that you be mindful of other pickers and their space. We have a reservation system so that there is a comfortable amount of people on the farm at any given time.
- Please keep your children with you at all times.
- Our staff (you can find us in blue shirts) are available throughout your picking experience. Please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
- Once you are done picking, head back toward where you entered and join the checkout line. Here we will count the stems of the flowers that you picked, apply the credit from the tickets you pre-purchased and check you out.
Exiting the farm
- Please exit the parking lot on the south side, opposite to where you entered (past the farm stand).
- We are adjacent to a busy intersection, please be aware of traffic in and around the farm.
- Drive home safely!
- Once home, we recommend you wash all your fruit before you eat it.